2013年1月15日火曜日

All up

  I am in e-campus center now and I want to finish this blog today. I want to write about this Saturday from now. The day, I was free, so I decided to play with Hashimo. He was free too, so we were going to go somewhere by my car. But my car hadn't gasoline. We couldn't use the car, so I went to his house by bicycle. His house is near to my house. We hadn't plan to do. Moreover he noticed he must return DVD to TSUTAYA until the day. I was surprised he had little time left. Then we decided to go to TSUTAYA of the city from 2am.

It was so cold outside, but we went to there by bicycle. We were singing song of Housho. Arrived Tsutaya, we saw around rental DVD and CD corner. I met my friends. We borrowed DVD. Then I went to Mac because we were hungry. We took out them and went back his home to eat them. On the way, we met with a misfortune. I thought we really had no lack the day.

Returned his home, we watched DVD eating Macdonalds. The DVD was thing he borrowed. The title was space battle ship Yamato. We had watched it before, but we watched it again. We like it very much. The main actor is Takuya kimura. He is too cool. We often copy him and his line.
 Next day, I went home. It was rain and cold. I felt blue. I don't like rain!haha
 Thank you for your kind attention. See you then!!

269/14809 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿