2013年1月9日水曜日

winter winter

 Good morning! How are you? Oh, it's good. Me? I am fine, thank you. I got up early today too. I felt I can use time well recently. I want to spend time for studying, because I think I should study more. To attain the aim, I have to finish this blog soon. So I am writing this post now. Sadly I don't have a topic I write now, so I would like to tell something I remind.

 It is cold today. Not only today it is cold recently. I like winter but I don't like it because of the point. If it is cold outside, I feel I don't want to go out. It is warm inside of the house. It is very comfortable. Especially I like Kotatu. I can't escape of it. Sometimes I sleep at Kotatu. Kotatu is devil.

 Because of such climate, we need winter clothing. I really want them recently. I want to go the city to buy them right now. I am going to go there if I feel like it because I don't have classes from noon today. I want a warm coat or jacket in particular. I have money now! so I can go shopping anytime.

 Oh-I am very very sleepy now. I am worrying about I will be asleep during next class. Yes, I want to go to Kotatu!!haha  I hope to watch my favorite TV program lying at kotatu. I want to escape the real,but I must look to shukatu. I can't escape of it. It is similar to kotatu.haha

 To speak TV program, I watched TV this morning. The program was Sukkiri! I was moved by the contents. I could I feel good from morning, so I was glad. By the way, my favorite TV program is monday football of sport. Exactly it is a corner of the program. It is broadcasted on every monday. I am looking forward to watch it every week. I think it is the best of other soccer programs. I like almost soccer program, but especially I liked it. That's reason why the program picks topics about Japanese football player who plays overseas. So we can see foreign soccer through the program. Please, try to watch it once.

Anyway I am sleepy a lot now, but I don't want to take a nap today. I want to take rhythm of life back. Well I do my best next class. Thank you for reading. Be careful of cold! See you then!

429/14540 words.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Tomohiro.

    It is so cold every day.
    Do you like winter?
    I hate winter recently.
    I'm waiting for spring.

    Toshi

    返信削除