2013年1月7日月曜日

Friday


Hello! How are you? I am fine, thank you. I have free time now, so I want to write about today from now. I had no plan today. I was sad. But I got up early today. I thought I had to study because I am a shukatusei. We must study many things in term of shukatu. So I want to finish this blog early.

 

I was hungry, so I wanted to eat something. I looked for something to eat. Then I found a instant ramen. I was happy and told it my friend. I made it and ate it. It was so so. But I noticed a thing. It was I didn’t have any drinks. I was thirsty, so I drunk water. Tap water of Kumamoto is known as drink we can drink. Finally I went to near shop to buy some drinks. I bought lipton. I like it very much. I used to drink when I was a high school student. We can not live without water. Let’s conserve water.

 

At night, I enjoyed driving. I like driving very much. I want to drive with a girl.haha Next to my seat is always Hashimoto. Already I am sleepy. Thank you for your attention.

208/11090 words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿